By submitting registration details, delegates agree to allow CNT Expositions & Services LLP and companies associated with the conference to contact them regarding their services. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications please email [email protected]. The contact details of registered delegates will be placed on the attendee list which will be passed to sponsoring companies for them to see who is at the conference for the purpose of networking and meetings. Delegates who do not wish to be included on this list should advise at the time of booking.
CNT Expositions & Services LLP will disclose personal information:
1) To contact you regarding other products and services which may be of interest to you (including those we may offer jointly with other companies). At any time, however, you may opt out of such contact.
2) When required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- a) Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CNT Expositions & Services LLP.
- b) Protect and defend the rights or property of the CNT Expositions & Services LLP Network of sites and related properties, or visitors to the CNT Expositions & Services LLP Network of sites and related properties.
- c) Fulfill a user’s order or request.
3) To process and fulfill your order or notify you of order status;
4) When we have your consent to share the information.
5) When you use co-branded services within our network of sites, you grant us permission to pass your registration information back to that service partner. Their use of your information is subject to their applicable privacy policies.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact –
CNT Expositions & Services LLP
126 A, Dhuruwadi,
Tel: +91 22 24306319
E-mail: [email protected]